You must apply to the conference by sending a summary. The summary evaluation process takes a maximum of 4 days. The author is informed without delay as to the result of the evaluation. Your abstracts must be in the 200-300 word range.
Since the conference has an INTERNATIONAL nature, it is mandatory to send an abstract in English.
Full Text Writing Rules
- Times New Roman, 11 pt. (Manuscript title, author names, institutions, e-mail addresses, abstract and keywords should all be in 11 pt.
For parts such as graphics, tables
the font size of the author can be determined by the author in the most appropriate way)
- Give the line spacing 1
- Do not indent at the beginning of the paragraph from the left.
- MAIN titles should be written in CAPITAL letters and bold
- Citation and Bibliography should be arranged in APA style.
- Your full texts must be at least 4 pages.
- ABSTRACT, INTRODUCTION, RESEARCH AND FINDINGS, CONCLUSION AND REFERENCES in your full texts
parts of it should be shown under separate headings.